Wednesday, May 13, 2009

almost-daily blah-g

Gosh! my house is turning into a hotel! first at the start of april, my uncle Javier and my aunt Veronica and their son, Juan Javier came from Ecuador and stayed at my house for a week. Now my aunt Gisella and my cousin Bree from Albuquerque are coming here to stay with us a while, I dont know how long. They are coming June 15, and my uncle Jhon and my aunt Alexandra are coming with their children, Alessia (5) and Gabo (4) and they are staying for a month. Did I mentioned that they are also coming JUNE 15????
No, i didn't.
My house its going to be PACKED. Its going to be uncomfortable but fun at the same time. I love Alessia and Gabo, and I haven't seen my uncle and my aunt in a year and a half. And I havent seen my aunt Gisella and Bree since almost a year. Bree is 16, so she's mostly with my sister, but I'm going to have fun with my little "cousins"!!!!!!
I cant wait!!!!!!!!
I just found out that Nia had a twin sister. I never knew that. Its cool.
today we made doughnuts in Homeck. O GOD THEY WERE DELISHIOUS! Nia and I kept eating the confectioners sugar, we liked it so much. Nia also licked the bag were it was on!
my stomach hurts.
Anyway, I just made and Orkut in www.orkut.com its like myspace, but waaaaaaay cooler. But its with a google account so.......
I also made and account in www.twilightmeadow.com its so cool!!!!!!!!!! you can be either a werewolf or a vampire, and you have money and you can play..... even attack other players!!!!!!!
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm on my way to see the hillywood show's #9 episode. Cant wait for star wars!!!!!!!!!!!
Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment