Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost-Daily Blah-g

today I went to school. i was a bit late so It was too late to get my jacket at home, and I 'm kinda sick, so I was cold the whole day. Well actually mostly for 5 period. Because most of the students were on the baseball field trip, Instead of the 28 kids in Homeck, there were only ten, So today we made slushies with popcorn. cuz I was sick I didnt did anythin, and I cant eat slushies cuz its cold- also cuz I dont like them, So i just ate the popcorn. Kaye and Nick were all "fighting", Kaye called him the "swine flu" and "girl" (event thought he is one, lol!) and a pig, chicken, and human. LOL!
In first period some of my best friends went to the baseball trip so It was just basically Sarah Crill and Adriana Magallanes and me. Then all the kids from Ms. Campbell's class, and Ms. Harvey's class came in and it was all those boys! ugh, so We went to the Media Center to work on our world cultures project, but Adriana mostly printed out more Twilight pictures and we went to Stepheniemeyer.com to read Midnight sun's first chapter, Its sooo cool!!!
Then I have fourth period for Ms. Leiva, but she had gone to teh trip, so I had to go to Ms. Valdez. I now how she is, she even scares me a little bit, but she was nice, and we played bingo with spanish words!
For sixth period me and Samantha mostly helped the sub (Mr.Shocket was in the trip) with her scrapbook about her family.it wa so pretty about Babies and stuff. super Cute!
in second period (Science) we saw a kinda-boring-but-not-really video about earth, and we had to write 20 facts. Me and Adriana finished early so we went to teh media center. i was going to print out some pics, but The stupid computer wasn't working so I couldnt so it, but I did a June calendar and Ms. Green helped me printing it. Then the bell rang and we got our backpacks and went next door, to Ms. Harvey. We just mostly talked and did a comic about the book we are reading, the Devil's Arithmetic. Its about this girl going back in time to the holocaust time and everything. We are not supposed to read ahead but I did, Its so cool but sad :(
i had dance but I'm still recoverin from my sickness and stuff, so I didn't went, I headed straight home. There I ate and almost finished my WC project and then I went to get a shower. The water was more hot than cold, but still. I got in some of the new clothes i got (actually hand-me downs form my sister Fiorella but that she has almost never used) and went with my mom and my little Brother, el Papu (nickname) to Pine Jog elementary to see the school, since el Papu will be atending the school this august, in Kindergarten!
Then I got home and NOw I'm here updating my blah-g! I also got a Twitter and went to www.lisiharrison.com to check her new post. Its soo cool! I cant wait for The Alphas in september!
New abbreviations:
Lool: Cool and Lol together!
Exx: if you want to fill space but dont now waht else to say while texting, try Exx.
That's all I got for now. Then,
See you next time I decide to update!

Marla AKA Broadway!

No comments:

Post a Comment