Sunday, May 10, 2009

Almost-daily blah-g

gah! sowwy for not posting, but I got so much to do! even so, my mom went to work with my dad all day yesterday, and she left my sister as a mother, and my sis left me as the babysitter! I almost did everything in the house, I hated it. And i did got into the computer, but i had other stuff to do, Sorry! anyways, I have discovered the coolest thing ever!
www.thehillywoodshow.com
this girls are ah-mazinnnnn!!!!!11 God, how can they do all of that, its incredible! I love, and I'm watching all of their episodes now. I'm on the eight! I completely luve Jack Sparrow and Willy Wonka, and my favorite is Edward scissor-hands Too cute! but the girls are them, so its kinda weird, but still, its incredible, it looks like the real thing!
I also got an account in www.twilighted.net . beiung following this story, I like it a lot, its so funny. Still, it was no excuse of abandonin you guys, but also, you got to review1 it makes me sad if you dont, and that means that you dont like me as much, and that makes me much sad. So please! comment1
welll, well, well. School tomorrow. My mom will probably kick me outta here soon, so I might as well do it by myself as a present for mother's day, since a gave her nothing.
bon vojage~~!!!!!
Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment